- Company Overview
id10 japan corporation
I. Branding business
- Planning and proposals for branding of companies and new businesses
- Planning and proposals that leverage power of the Japan brand to tap into global demand and access new sales channels
- Production of multilingual materials which tell the “brand story”
II. Planning and management of JAPANPAGE, an online platform for delivering global PR and international test marketing services to strengthen worldwide sales of Japanese crafts, cuisine, tradition, culture, and travel experiences
* To be renewed in autumn of 2016
- Operation of multilingual membership web services
- Planning and production of multilingual content
- Planning and distribution of BtoB marketing brochures, planning and management of international test marketing
III. Planning and sales of low-cost carrier (LCC) advertising
- Planning and proposal of branding, sample distribution, and attraction of overseas visitors on LCC flights
- Sales of LCC advertisements
*Under an exclusive sales agreement with VAir, granted advertising rights for VAir/Tigerair through 2020
- Homepage address
- Honda Building, 9F
3-1-5 Kami-Meguro, Meguro-ku
Tokyo, Japan 153-0051
- October 24, 2008
- 16,000,000 yen
- Katsunari SawadaProfile
- 7 persons (including contracted employees, interns, outside partners)
- Japan Shopping Tourism Association (Associate Member)
- Telecommunications Business Registration (A-25-13405)
- JAPANPAGE.net (beta) approved as a Tokyo Metropolitan Regional Resource Utilization Business for Sparking and Supporting Innovation
- JAPANPAGE Project approved by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government as a management innovation plan based on Japan’s New Business Activity Promotion Act
Note on downloading our logo data
In principle, our logo data is freely available for download. However, using it in association with illegal content or anti-social activities, or in a manner that contravenes public order and morality, generally accepted social norms, or that is judged to do so by our company, is prohibited. If we determine that the logo is being inappropriately used and request that you stop using it, we ask that you stop using it immediately.
Katsunari Sawada was born and raised in Sakai-shi in Osaka, Japan. After working as a global market researcher for Fuji Keizai, Co., Ltd., he joined Interbrand Japan Co., Ltd. as a brand planner. To support his wife’s career, he left Interbrand Japan to live in Canada and China. Then, in 2008, Sawada founded id10 japan corporation, where he is engaged in planning and proposal of branding for new businesses, as well as designing and facilitating marketing strategies that leverage the power of the Japan brand to tap into global demand and access new sales channels for Japanese crafts, cuisine, tradition, culture, and travel experiences.
Sawada has 27 years of extensive global experience, having studied in the Philippines and the Netherlands, interviewed top leaders in 32 countries, and lived in both Canada and China. He currently serves as Deputy Director of The Wonder 500TM Project, a project for discovering “hometown specialties” of Japan’s Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry; as Advisor to the MORE THAN Project, a project for fostering productions featuring the Japan brand; as an Officials Committee Member of the Tokyo Metropolitan Project for the Dissemination and Promotion of Traditional Crafts; and as collaborator for developing overseas sales channels with the Sumida City Craftsmanship Collaboration Project, and other positions.
Note on downloading profile photo data
In principle, the photo data is freely available for download. However, using it in association with illegal content or anti-social activities, or in a manner that contravenes public order and morality, generally accepted social norms, or that is judged to do so by our company, is prohibited. If we determine that the logo is being inappropriately used and request that you stop using it, we ask that you stop using it immediately.